Wednesday, May 30, 2012

2 x BLACKBERRY 9900 BOLD - White or Black, READ AD PLS!! NOT CURVE BOLD 9790 TORCH 9810 ?

For sale I have two Blackberry Bold 9900s: Blackberry BOLD 9900 in BLACK used - This phone will NOT work in the UK, its in good condition - with no box handset only, works perfect otherwise, will not make or receive calls/texts. On VODAFONE, MINT CONDITION - perfect to send nigeria or back home Blackberry Bold 9900 in WHITE used - Works perfectly, no box, Handset only.... this phone has a minor crack in the back cover less than 1mm and NEEDS A BATTERY as the one in there is broken - I can show you this phone working with the other phones battery. You just need to buy a new battery to get it up and running. UNLOCKED to all networks These phones are going for 200 each, NO OFFERS, please do not call me if you want to meet me in Central London - I LIVE IN WEST LONDON UXBRIDGE AND PHONES MUST BE COLLECTED FROM HERE or Around the area!!!! I will sell seperately or both for a slight discount Please call or text me on 07923 382 970 or 07539 938 017 only AFTER 1pm!!! Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular