Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Iphone 4 8gb in Black and its only 1 Month old on Vodafone Still under warranty *
Phones features :-
Bluetooth
Wifi
Usb lead
Wall Charger
5 mega pixel camera
Touch screen
I am selling my iphone 4 8gb an the network is on Vodafone.
My reason for selling this phone is because i have just upgraded to the Iphone 4s.
This device its practically brand new because i lost my last phone an had a replacement phone sent out from the insurance a month before i upgraded.
If you have any Question about this Handset then please feel free to Email me.
Thanks for looking :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
Black in colour, slimline, in excellent condition, comes with sim card, with the box and charger. Looking for 130.00 ovno. Any further infor...
-
HTC Radar Windows Phone. Have the box Charger Earphones PC USB cable And a protective cover Used for 6 months or so, selling as I wo...
-
My I Phone handset is 1 months old, recent upgrade and the handset was provided unlocked by phones 4 u. I have the receipt. The handset is ...
-
ITEM STILL AVAILABLE - LOCATION HELSTON CORNWALL 400 o.n.o Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 - 16gb Quad Core Processor - 1.6ghz ...
-
BRAND NEW PHONE AS YOU CAN SEE IN THE PICTURE, NOT USED OR ANYTHING STILL HAS SCREEN PROTECTOR STICKERS, BOXED WITH CHARGER AND USB. BRAND N...
-
Hi am selling my iphone 4 its got a slite crack on the screen does not effect the phone in anyway comes with usb no box or plug charger as I...
-
Used Technika docking station for an Ipod, which features radio and alarm facilities. In perfect working order, it is used so minor signs o...
-
I have an alcatel that i dont use, about 3months old in mint condition, a very dark purple colour. Box and charger with it, can only be coll...
-
vodafone i phone 4 brand new in box looking to swap for iphone 4 on o2 will swap for used as long as in good condition then you can sell min...
-
with all accessories, with plastic protector on screens, call for more details, no text messages as they will not get a reply, no emails or ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment